Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Patriots-Vikings in Trade Talks to Send Moss Back Home

The Minnesota Vikings are in serious trade talks with the New England Patriots in having Randy Moss traded to the Vikings were he started his career. The Vikings couldn't get a trade worked out with the San Diego Chargers for Vincent Jackson as the Chargers GM wanted a little too much for Jackson which will end up hurting the Chargers later when he walks at the end of the year and they have nothing for him.
If I am the Wilf family I do everything and anything to get Randy Moss back in a Vikings uniform. Brett Favre wanted Moss in Green Bay when he signed with New England, well he might get his chance this time. It appears that the Vikings just have to work out the money for Moss for an extension on his contract, but if they do have to give some draft picks up, do it. If you have to send Berrian, do it. Do whatever it takes to get him in Minneapolis by tomorrow evening. How awesome will be that I can break out my Randy Moss Vikings jersey again if this deal gets done. Who would have ever thought 5 years ago that Bret Favre would be a Viking, and then Randy Moss would come back as well, no way would I believe it, but it just might happen. SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a little late weighing in on this since the trade is done, but I did not agree with do what ever it takes to get him there. I do not see the SCTV or Pville Junior College doing what ever it takes to get him. The Vikes ended up getting him with a great deal, but that was the only way I could see going after him. Going to be interesting to see how it pans out now.

    ReplyDelete