Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't Stop, Believing!!!!!!

Yes, Journey sang the song "Don't Stop, believing". If you haven't turned on ESPN by now, you will soon hear about it, but I will tell you right now. Apparently Viking players, and ownership people have told a Fox Sports reporter that Brett Favre will be a Viking by Week 3 of the Preseason game. Here we go again right? Actually if this happens, I won't be shocked, a veteran QB wanting to wait as long as possible to come to camp to get ready for the season. That is not a shocker at all. Apparently the whole team is not saying if, they are saying when. So this thing still has wheels, and may pick up a bit. The key to this whole story now, is if the Vikes or Favre's camp kills the story today. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. The other piece is Sage looked good, and T-Jack did not. But it was the first preseason game. I still think my Vikes are a playoff team without Favre, but I feel if Favre is healthy, the Vikes go deeper than without him.

Coming soon, I plan to break down each conference as I see it in the NFL

1 comment:

  1. What a punk! Hope he doesnt leave you at the alter again!

    ReplyDelete