Monday, August 1, 2011

Big Ten, NFL Previews to Come!

Slacker sports will be doing a prediction of the up and coming football seasons in the Big Ten Conference and NFL.

2 years ago Slacker Sports completed a Big Ten preview that was not too far off from what happened, and lets be honest, it was pure luck. I like to think I know a little bit about the Big Ten, yet I can't get my head around why my Hawkeyes can't beat Northwestern and how Michigan has fallen so far. So I will break down the Legends and Leaders, and who will play for the 1st Annual B10 Championship. Oh yeah, and there is this team to the west of Iowa who thinks they are a pretty big deal too, so I will get to break them down as well. Slacker sports is also going to list the most hated teams in the Big Ten from this Iowa fan's perspective, again its just my opinion of who I hate the most in the B10.

Slacker Sports will tackle the NFL, and predict the outcomes of each division, and this won't be easy with all the changes in the league, but Slacker Sports will throw it out there anyhow. I can tell you this, Buffalo and Cincy have no shot at the playoffs, so they can tune back into the Red Sox/Yankees, and the Reds cause their is no good football in there area.

Slacker Sports will not be doing a Big 12 Football preview this year as I just don't care, and Texas has ruined the conference. But if you are disappointed about that, I will do a quick one for ya

1. Oklahoma
2. Oklahoma State
3. Texas A&M - a lot of hype, but has A&M ever lived up to hype? one day I will do a story on the two most disappointing football programs in the Country, and A&M is one of them, stay tuned for that.
4. Texas
5. Missouri
6. Kansas State
7. Texas Tech
8. Baylor
9. Iowa State
10.Kansas

Not much explanation on that, its just the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment